How would you like to be able to place important documents, plans, photos, or any information directly into the hands of the person you are requesting a quote from or have contracted to do some work for you? What if you could also do this instantly, at any time of the day or night? Well now you can!
The job you want done, is important to you. We appreciate that and we want you to know that we feel that it is important also. In keeping with that we have introduced another new way of doing business. You can now have access to the job diary that we have associated with your job, through a Client Portal.
You will also be able to see how your job is progressing along with any other notes, documents and photos that we have placed there.
All you have to do is let us know that you want this feature, on either your current job, or on all your future jobs and we will send you a link to the portal including your personal login details.
Your portal will look something like the photo below. This client has clicked on the job diary they want to look at and can see what was done, the original quote, the service report, photos, etc
From this portal you can send notes, documents, photos etc and you can also see anything that we place there for you to see.
Once again doing business with your Tradie and getting Reliable Service just keeps getting better.
Silver City Plumbing has implemented a new online booking system which I am sure you will all appreciate very much.
The new online Booking System will:
- greatly increase the promptness of attention to your request
- also minimise mistakes that can be made in the transfer of client details and requests
- notes taken down cannot be lost or washed in the washing machine
- at the click of button on my end the request can be transferred straight to a job with all correct detail
- all details are recorded in the job diary, so there is hardly any chance of misunderstandings
There are two ways you will arrive at the online Booking form:
- If I am otherwise engaged, have no pen and paper, or my hands are dirty etc, I will text you a link directly to your phone following taking your phone call and when you tap the link, it will take you straight to the online form.
- You do not have to phone me. You can choose to use this booking service anytime you want, by simply going straight to our website home, or contact pages. You will see two large green buttons towards bottom of page. One is used to request a Quote and the other to request a Site Visit to do a Plumbing Job.
|On the left is a couple examples of how the text message with Booking Form Link might look on your phone|
|On the left is how the Online Request Buttons will look on your Computer|
|On the left is how the Online Request Buttons will look on your Phone|
You will be able to enter your own detail including name, address, site address, phone number etc. You will also be able to attach any relevant documents or photos. You can also indicate the urgency of your request. I will be notified immediately by text message that you have made the request. I will then check my schedule and reply promptly to your request.
It simply does not get any easier to smoothly organise my work.